Do you need to know how to analyze the competence of your website? What can you do to discover it? Here you will find useful and practical tips to examine this competence and know how to manage your online marketing well and be successful in it. Keep reading, and you’ll see what to do, as well as tips to improve your page that makes it more viable for the user.
Tips when analyzing the competence of your website
Five points will help you make that analysis of the competition of your web design. We explain them to you next:
- The user experience: You must put yourself in the place of the user who visits your website. See yourself as a client or user of the page and see what it gets there, if it is to sell, download PDF or get news, and analyze the failures that there may Also be, check if you see the content secure, that is, if there is confidence in what is said on your page. You should also know if it is striking to the user and if you put special offers on it.
- The profile of the links: Get to know which domains of links and the types of links that have the web content of your competition. This will give you a lot of information and much value.
- Use social networks: In this age where social networks are present in almost all aspects of life and especially business, it is important to know if your competition is in these and which. This will help you define how well or how poorly positioned these web pages are. So it is necessary that you involve your page to social networks to determine the degree of acceptance that you have.
- Use a strategy for the content: In this case, it is handy for the user to find infographics, also videos that are informative, an FAQ, useful guides and specific to the user, applications for any device or current news and even more related to your Web page.
- Perform an On-Site analysis: That is, check directly on the website of your competition all the content of it to see how the categories are distributed and the depth of your last page and which are the most important.
Other references to make and diagnose a competitive analysis of web pages
On the website of your competition, observe the following points that are provided to make an observation that allows you to analyze and compare your web page:
- Look at the products and services it offers and sees how much demand they have.
- Observe the online marketing strategies they have and how it manages to position itself for both good and evil and make your deductions about it.
- The volume they have for sale is a good reference point that allows you to determine how much influence they have in the market and how you can do to improve your offer of products and services that are available on your website.
- The prices that they have will be mainly the determinant when it comes to seeing how strong they are as competition for you taking into account that your business is the same as yours at the time of the client need a service or product offered by you and for them.
- Other important data are about the number of employees they have, how they are positioned in the market and, if possible, see their annual accounts.
As you have seen, analyzing the competition of your website is easy, cheap and straightforward, so it allows you to do it frequently to improve your offer of products and services or other commercial reason you have. So, what are you waiting for your website to have an SEO position and stand out from the rest?
If you need more information about your website analysis, do not hesitate to contact us, and we will inform you.