At Viridian Geeks, we are always looking for the most dependable self-starters who want to be part of a team dedicated to solving the most challenging problems and giving 110% to every activity. Work hard, play hard is our core philosophy. We want the most driven individuals to join our team. If you want to be part of something amazing where you’ll be able to grow long-term, then we’d be a good fit!
Located near 141 and 285, we help businesses with web design, custom web development and search engine marketing.
We’re currently looking for a mid-level PHP Web Developer. You must be able to meet tight deadlines and work with other developers for the smooth deployment of projects.
Your responsibilities will be to work on our Rapid CRM Framework which we provide customized work flows and back office integrations for clients. This project is written exclusively in CakePHP and it is required that you prove previous experience in this framework.
The interview process will include two testing phases of which you will be required to complete at our offices. The first test will be a written knowledge test of core PHP understanding and CakePHP framework. A follow-up test completed from home will consist of a project to be programmed using PHP 5.5 & CakePHP 2x Framework.
We’re specifically looking for a developer with the following:
- 5+ years of experience working with PHP
- Must know PHP 5.5 or higher
- CakePHP 2.x and 3.x experience required
- Must understand object-oriented programming principles
- Bonus: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or CIS/MIS
Other qualifications which will make you stand out:
- Be a flexible team player
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills